Offer Waterman Gallery at Frieze Masters 2018
TM Lighting used the TM G150 LED gallery spotlights.
TM Lighting’s Gallery One Fifty (G150) is a high performance track mounted spotlight specially developed for high ceiling spaces typical in galleries and museums. The G150:
- utilises high CRI 95+ colour rendition LED’s to ensure true colour accuracy and bring art to life.
- features high performance interchangeable magnetic lenses to change beam width with speed and ease, within a simple aesthetic form perfect for galleries.
- Available with 9º, 17º, 25º, 36º, 60º, and linear spreader lenses, the ultra-narrow beam of 9 degrees allows precise control from height.
- Local dimming allows ultimate control to set exact lux levels for conservation, especially important for light sensitive museum exhibits.
- simple and unobtrusive light fittings place emphasis on colour accuracy, achievable with a unique balance of colour rendition, colour temperature and colour consistency.
Images courtesy Offer Waterman Gallery.