|TM Lighting Company Update: |
Dear Clients and Friends,
Firstly, we hope you are all keeping safe and well.
At TM Lighting, we are taking a proactive approach to protect both our clients and our staff and we are open for business. We are keeping abreast and following all Government advice regarding COVID-19 as it develops in the UK.
We would like to reassure you that we have no confirmed cases of Coronavirus within our staff.
We are currently taking the following measures:
– As a UK manufactured product, our supply chain is currently operating.
– All of our sales and administration team have relocated to home and are available as normal via office phone, email and mobile.
– As we adapt to the evolving times, we are offering free video site surveys and quotations with our sales team.
– We are continuing to plan our arts programme, but we have currently postponed our forthcoming private views in the gallery space. In the meantime we will be sharing virtual exhibitions and artist interviews to support artists.
– We have postponed installations, but please rest assured, we are not cancelling, and we will be in touch as government advice evolves over the coming weeks.
– Our production team have moved to a split shift to ensure business continuation.
We would like to invite you to keep in touch by subscribing to our newsletter, where we will be sharing educational blogs and videos with top tips, advice, and updates on our art programme.
We will continue to keep you informed as the situation progresses and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Andrew & Harry