Made in Arts London (MiAL) is a student-based creative enterprise, exclusively for UAL students, supported by Arts Students’ Union. We support our students to learn how to promote and sell their work and sustain their professional creative practice through our online shop, programme of events, exhibitions and partnerships.
MiAL is hosting an exhibition to launch the new collection of UAL art and design at TM Lighting’s brand new exhibition space in Kings Cross from Thursday 20th September – Friday 12th October. Read exhibition info
During which, a series of events will be held specifically for the development of emerging creatives. 11am – 3pm Free entry.
Saturday 22nd September
- How to Build a Brand by Lili Price of Lili Price Studio
- Visual Merchandising, Styling and Presenting your work by Michael Richards, Retail Consultant
- Intellectual Property, your rights as a creative, by Roxanne Peters, IP Lecturer at UAL
Saturday 6th October
- Overcoming Creative Fear by Kate O’Neill, Marketing & Partnerships at Metro Imaging
- The Art of Networking, by Delia Cabral, Art Advisor
- Develop your Artist Pitch, by Adrian Flower, Photographer
For more information visit www.madeinartslondon.com