Here at TM Lighting we take privacy seriously and this statement explains what personal data we collect from visitors to our website, how we use it, and how we keep it secure.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page on 30 April 2018.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
Who are we?
TM Lighting is the UK’s leading art lighting specialist. Based in London, we design and manufacture specialist LED art lighting products for the art market. We work with clients nationally and internationally to transform their art collections with light. Our clients include private individuals and residences, private and public stately homes and historic properties, museums and institutions, galleries and artists, lighting designers, architects and interior designers.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products or services, or when you register to receive our newsletters. Some data you provide directly upon making a purchase or requesting further information about TM Lighting and we will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We do not share your information with third parties, and we always keep your data safe and secure.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include:
- Your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to relevant news, surveys and events relating to TM Lighting.
How is your information used?
Collecting data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To contact you with updates about new products or events we believe will be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
If you have registered to receive our newsletters, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of new products available, latest news and event invitations from TM Lighting. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, you will be given the option to tick to say how you would like us to contact you: (EMAIL/TELEPHONE/POST)
You can choose to opt out of these communications at any time by selecting unsubscribe at the bottom of the email, or you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help us improve website design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form, or provide details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to
- Opt in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, or post
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at TM Lighting, Unit 20, 21 Wren Street, London, WC1X 0HF
- Click the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our marketing emails and update your opt-in settings
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of our tmlighting.com domain.
If you provide information to a website which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.